We are no Mark Zukenberg, we won´t be selling your data to the highest bidder i swear (not that we know to do that anyway)
Read the printed letter below and see how serious we are about this.
We are glad that you have visited our website and that you are interested in our company and our products. Protecting your data and information is a serious matter and thus we want you to feel secure when visiting our website. The section below provides in accordance with the applicable data privacy regulations information about the personal data that we collect when you
- visit our website: https://www.theflowstore.com
- place an order at theflowstore.com Online Shop
- use the flow store customer account
- subscribe to the flow store email newsletters
(hereinafter collectively called “website”), for what purposes we use and how we utilise such data to optimize our services for you.
1. Controller, data protection officer of the controller
(1) Controller according to Art. 4 (7) of EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Lax Departure 2002 SLU
hereinafter referred to with “The Flow Store”, “we” or “us”. For more information about the vendor, refer to our à Legal notice.
2. Types of Data Processed, Data Subject Categories
2.1 Type of data processed
- Inventory data (e.g., customer master data, such as names, addresses)
- Contact detail (e.g., e-mail, phone numbers)
- Content data (e.g., text entries, photos, videos)
- Contractual data (e.g., subject matter, term, customer category)
- Payment data (e.g., bank information, payment history)
- Usage data (e.g., visited sites, interest in contents, access times)
- Meta /communications data (e.g., device information, IP addresses)
(2.2) Data subject categories
- Visitors and users of the website and online offerings
- Customers, interested parties and business partners
- Newsletter subscribers
(The aforementioned persons are collectively referred to below as “User”.)
We use your personal data
- to provide our website and online offering, its functions and contents.
- to create and manage your personal customer account.
- to identify you as a contractual partner.
- to process your online purchases. That includes your orders and return of products purchased from our webshop, payment processing as well as sending notices about delivery status or any problems relating to a delivery. Your personal data may also be processed for handling complaints or any warranty claims.
- to respond to contact requests and communicate with Users.
- to assert, enforce, maintain or defend against any legal claim(s) and legal dispute(s) as well as identify, investigate and prevent any criminal acts)
- for security measures
- to assess coverage
- for the purpose of direct marketing, e.g. in the form of an e-mail newsletter or postal advertising.
- for the purpose of surveys of product and service satisfaction and the analysis of these surveys.
4. Provision of Website and Logfiles
(1) In case of using the website only for information purposes, i.e. when you are not registered or otherwise provide us with information, we collect only personal data that your browser automatically sends to our server. If you want to browse our website, we collect the following data which are technically necessary for us to show you our website and ensure its stability and security (this is legally permitted under Art. 6 Para. 1 (1) f) of GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of inquiry
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted respectively
- Website, from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of browser software
(2) User IP addresses are deleted or anonymised after the end of website use. In the case of anonymisation, the IP addresses are changed in such a way that the individual details relating to personal or factual circumstances can no longer be assigned to a specific or identifiable natural person or can only be assigned subject to a disproportionate amount of time, cost and effort.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned logfile data, cookies are saved on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to your browser and which provide certain information to the entity setting the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot cause programs to run nor transmit viruses to your computer. They are used to make our internet offering more user-friendly and effective on a whole.
- a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and functions are explained below:
- Session cookies (see b)
- Permanent cookies (see c).
- b) Session cookies store a so-called session ID, with which different requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser. If you launch your browser again and return to the website, the website will not recognize you. You will need to log in again (if a login is required) or you must reset your templates and preferences when the website offers such functions. Then a new session cookie is generated that stores your information and which remains active until you leave the page or close your browser.